Cloud Native Engineer
About the role
Let's start with this... You don't need to call yourself a Cloud Native Engineer. Do you prefer to be a Cloud Boss? Chief Engineer? Head of Sicilian Coffee? Explorer of the Milky Way? You name it. If you can back it up, we’ll agree. We call this the absolute work title freedom.
What you do need to do is to help us build a killer business. This means creating systems that will help empower apps, platforms, and websites with AI in a simple and easy way.It also means working with a team of motivated superheroes who are as passionate about the future of AI & Design as we are. And it also means being a Core-team member, an equity-holder, a doer, a risk-taker, a leader and an inspiration to others.
Feels like home?
This is what we think you'll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- A deep and demonstrated understanding of distributed systems, including containerized microservices and highly scalable web applications
- Advanced (admin-level) knowledge of Kubernetes in production
- Good knowledge of Python, Go, Operator-SDK and programming concepts
- Experience working with GCP, AWS cloud computing services
- Experience with software engineering practices like CI/CD, automated testing
- Based in Cracow / Warsaw